Michael C. Bartolotti
The County Clerk is the County Registrar and Clerk of the Supreme and County Courts, in addition to other responsibilities. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Summer hours (mid-June through mid-September) are 8am to 4pm. His office is where you will find: maps, papers in actions and special proceedings of both civil and criminal courts, judgment and lien dockets, and other books and documents related to these matters.)
The Putnam County Clerk’s Office is proud to partner with our third party vendor, Official Payments, to
offer the convenience of accepting payment for transactions in our office via credit, debit or e-check.
Though Official Payments does charge the additional fees stated, the convenience of accepting credit
and debit payments for fees charged in the County Clerk’s Office will simply add to the exemplary
customer service we provide.
Welcome to “RETURN THE F.A.V.O.R.” Discount Program! I am pleased to sponsor a program that honors our Putnam County Veterans as well as benefits our local merchants. Click here to find out more about this Great program for our Veterans.
- Putnam County Clerk Encourages Veterans to Take Advantage of the Return the F.A.V.O.R. Program
- Putnam County Welcomes Newest Citizens
- Putnam County Clerk Installs DMV Drop Box in Philipstown
- Putnam County Passport Day Saturday September 26, 2015
- Press Release: Applauds the Signing of Legislation which Eliminates Fee for Veteran’s Distinction on Driver’s Distinction on Drivers’ Licenses and Non-Driver ID Cards
- Citizen Privacy: Putnam Pistol Opt Out Form
- Merchant Information: 6-26-15 Participating Merchants List
Monday – Friday after 12:00 p.m.
$19 Walking; $29 Riding
10% Discount – Food Bill Anytime
- Click here to see the latest Filing Fees